CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Let's Save!!

My name is Jamie, I love to clip coupons and find good deals!! I used to dream of the day when I would have 10 kids and grocery shop at Costco. Filling up an entire handcart and spending $1000.00!! Recently I went to Costco and found myself thinking about every price and if I could buy that for a better deal using coupons. Almost everything I needed I could buy cheaper using in store ads and coupons.
I live in a small town with nothing but a Wal-Mart and Brookshires, not alot of ways to save money there. My husband is in graduate school and our income is minimal which makes our food budget minimal too. Here's the easiest way I found to save money. I started out by calling the various stores and having them send me their ads. (stores and phone numbers are listed on the side) they come once a week in the mail. From there I find the best deals and off to Wal-Mart I go!! But by price matching and using coupons you can actually save a lot of money.

0 comments: