CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Doubling or Tripling Coupons

Usually Albertson's and Kroger (Smith's) will triple the value of your coupons up to .39 and double coupons up to .50.(only on items that are on sale in the ad) For example, a box of fruit roll-ups are on sale for $1.00, and you have a coupon for .35 off. Albertsons's will triple this coupon and you will get the fruit roll-ups for free plus a .05 overage. I love this because if you stock up on coupons and then wait for the sale you can get alot of free stuff!! Things like cereal, toothpaste, fruit roll-ups, toaster struddles, (lots of name brand stuff) I could go on and on!! If you don't see any signs in the store ask the cashier!! Let me know if the stores in your area double or triple coupons.

3 comments:

Heather Hernandez said...

Love your new template! Happy blogging!

Tevita and Jodi said...

OK Jamie,
I'm a little frustrated! Nobody in Richfield Utah will double coupons. They just laughed at me when I asked them. Now what???

The Vakautakakala's said...

Jodi, I know the feeling!! When I lived in Cedar City that's the response I got!! Ask your friend for more details on how she saves so much money and then let me know, thanks!!