CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Did You Buy Coupons Today?

So, did everybody buy their coupons today? I usually notice the dollar amount that the coupons are worth (It's in the upper left hand corner), this week it was $126. Not bad, but nothing fantastic. So I opened them and there was only one insert (usually there are 2-3) but while going through the coupons I was pleasantly surprised!! There are a few "luxery" coupons that I saw, but did anybody notice the Oral B Cross Action Power toothbrush coupon(Buy 1 Get 1 Free)? At Wal-Greens the same toothbrush is on sale for $5.50 with $5.50 in register rewards on your next purchase. I have not ever done the register rewards at Wal-Greens, but I'm thinking it means alot of free toothbrushes. (If you buy multiple papers!!) If anybody knows about this deal let me know. Another good buy at Wal-Greens that I had my eye on is the snuggle fabric sheets for $1.99. Try the peach blossom & sunshine swirl scent paired with Gain's apple mango tango detergent and it has an absolutely, fabulous, fresh laundry smell!! (Oh and I have 6 $1.00 off coupons from last weeks coupons, which makes my favorite dryer sheets only .99!! That, I'm definitely going to stock up on!!) Everybody remember that Albertsons and Kroger(Smith's for you Utahns) differ from region to region but the Wal-Greens and CVS ads are the same nationally.

0 comments: