CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Walgreens


Another good place to shop and save money on toiletries, household cleaners, etc.....is Walgreens. They have a program called "easy saver coupons" they are instore coupons (that you pick up, it looks like a little brochure, at the front of the store) you can combine these coupons with manufactured coupons.
Here is an example.....
1. Garnier shampoo, conditioner, and styling products
*price $2.99
*easy saver coupon $2.00 off (in their ad they will tell you what coupons apply to what product so you don't have to search the brochure every week)
*Manufactured coupon $1.00 off
*ending price+$0.01 (so with the $3.00 worth of coupons you get the product free plus 1 penny)
2. Colgate toothpaste
*price $3.49
*easy saver coupon $2.50 off
*manufactured coupon $0.75 off (often times they have $1.00 off but this time I had the $0.75 off one)
*ending price $0.24
3. Revelon emery boards
*price $0.99
*easy saver coupon $1.00 off
*ending price +$0.01
4. Fushion Razor
*price $8.99
*register rewards $4.00 off(which is basically a reciept that equals money. They print this coupon off and you can use it towards your next purchase.)
*manufactured coupon $4.00 off
*ending price $4.99 (but I took my register rewards and bought 5 more tubes of toothpaste for $0.95)
So all in all I spent a little over $6.00 and saved $88.00

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am amazed at how you do this. Where do you get your manufactures coupons? More from the paper or more from online? I feel like my Sunday paper coupons are always for things I don't typically buy. I really want to get going with all this great coupon shopping - women like you inspire me!

Unknown said...

Nice bunch of grocery coupons list i think this going to help me out.