CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blogging!!

I am so sorry it has been so long since I posted anything!! My computar's internet has not been working and now it is finally fixed!!
Albertson's
Albertson's is having a really good sale going on for the next two weeks (August 5) There are a ton of items from the price of $0.50 to $2.00!! (which with their coupon policy will be very cheap, if not free!) A couple of my favorite buys are French's mustard for $0.50. Check your coupons for a $0.35 off coupon, with this coupon tripled it's free plus a $0.55 credit!! Powerade is also $0.50. So much cheaper than going to the gas station and buying it for over a dollar!! There are so many things to write about, I'll just let you check out the ad yourself!! Also at Albertson's it is Hawaiian Luau days, so the fruit (mango's, pineapple, and watermelon) are really cheap!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your doing a wonderful job.This is going to help me out when i on a ride to shop.grocery coupons is a great thing about this.